HR Business Partner
We are working with a successful international media company in their search for an HR Business Partner based in west London.
As the HR Business Partner, you will work closely with Head of HR to deliver the people strategy and associated initiatives to support this. Take the lead as a subject matter expert on delegated areas and deputise for Head HR in relevant subject areas where required. You will have HR generalist responsibility across the business covering the full employee lifecycle. Provide support to the HR Managers, in particular allocating case work; coach and mentor line managers in employment law matters; create and deliver in-house training on the employee lifecycle and assist with and where appropriate lead HR projects.
You'll be the first point of contact for managers across the business, take the lead on complex cases and participate in key recruitment activity, working with the HR Managers and Recruitment Co-ordinator.
- Well-rounded generalist with strong UK employment law knowledge.
- Some international employment knowledge would be helpful but not essential.
- Experience of dealing with complex cases and restructures.
- Experience of project management.
- Skilled in working in a fast moving environment providing business focused advice to team members and managers.
- Strong communicator, can explain complex matters in a straightforward way, whether in person or in writing, know when not to use jargon.
- Have effective word and power point skills and are proficient in data analysis and excel skills
- On the job experience highly important to this role.
If this role is not quite right for you send it onto a friend and you could be eligible for our referral scheme.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
For other hr positions we're currently recruiting for, please visit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job