Human Resources Business Partner - Permanent
A leading global defence organisation is currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join there site in Bedford on a permanent basis.
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for supporting the Head of HR in all Human Resources issues and other project work as required. Some responsibilities will be:
- To provide full HR support to management
- To manage HR operations
- To build a relationship with stakeholders of all levels, keeping them updated at all times
- To provide advice, guidance and support on
o Performance Management Issues
- To assist with the development of the company
- To support, guide and mentor members of the HR department as and when required
- Occasional travel to UK sites if required
To be considered for the role you will:
- Be CIPD qualified / Relevant qualifications in HR Management
- Be able to organise and prioritise own workload
- Be a team player who is able to work well within a team and also by themselves
- Have previous experience working as a HR Business Partner
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
- Have excellent communication and listening skills, with the ability to build relationships with individuals of all levels
- Have good computer skills and experience in using various HR databases
For more information on the role, please apply now by submitting your up to date CV and someone will be in contact.
Key words "Human Resources Business Partner" or "HR Business Partner" or "HRBP" or "Human Resources" or "Employee Relations" or "ER" or "CIPD"