Our global client based in Hoddesdon is looking to recruit for a HR Advisor to join the team onsite. This is initially a 6 month contract and the hours are Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week. The position is offering a hourly rate of £15.00 - £24.00 per hour depending on experience and contract type (PAYE or LTD).
As the successful candidate, you will provide effective day-to-day HR support for clients focused on variety of topics, for example, engagement & culture change, talent development, succession planning, performance management, retention, compensation/rewards, and organisational design. A key element of this role will be supporting the development of line managers’ knowledge, skills and leadership effectiveness through coaching.
You will be a confident communicator with the ability to both appreciate the business needs while reinforcing the HR model and way of working through your actions and guidance, holding high values of ethics and integrity at all times. As a key member of the UK HR team, this role will require you to work collaboratively to understand the broader UK business challenges, to support other team members where necessary and to work with colleagues to implement global/local HR initiatives within the UK organisation.
- Work with business leaders to champion a high performance culture and to create an environment of trust, dignity and respect, where behaviors are aligned to the Company values.
- Sponsor and manage organisational change projects and their associated people implications.
- Develop business understanding with an ability to link global and UK HR strategic goals to site/ departmental business strategy.
- Work with client leaders to support delivery of their people strategy.
- Develop HR practices that act as strategic differentiators.
- Facilitate talent management and succession planning across the UK Head Office organisation aligned to global processes.
- Effectively coach managers through handling of complex employee relations issues.
- Provide sound financial stewardship, management and control.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a HR Advisor role (or equivalent) or ability to demonstrate capability at this level.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- CIPD qualification or relevant Master’s degree preferable.
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary environment (manufacturing, research & development, commercial functions, support functions).
Expected Skill Set
- Proven track record of delivering high performance through consulting & coaching.
- Depth of Employment Law knowledge.
- Highly effective at handling complex employee relations issues.
- Highly effective communicator with the ability to influence outcomes at all levels of the business.
- Ability to project manage multiple projects and initiatives through to successful delivery.
- Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers, corporate colleagues and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to build trusted partnerships and to work effectively with people at all levels.
- Advanced PC skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Performance Management
- CIPD qualified
- Talent Management
- HR Business Partner