We are currently looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join a well known organisation for a 12 month FTC with the possibility of going permanent thereafter. The role will involve travel mainly across the Home Counties and some North London locations.
In this exciting HR Business Partner role you will be paid £35,300 - £38,00 pro rata + car allowance and benefits. Ideally you will be based in or around the Oxfordshire area however there is extensive travel.
About the HR Business Partner role:
* Responsible for ensuring the organisation meets its goals for restructuring, retaining and managing the best staff
* Ability to demonstrate operational knowledge and experience in change, TUPE, restructuring and employment legislation
* Focusing on restructures, redundancy and integrating policies and processes - key driver to harmonise Ts & Cs and align the company following acquisition
* Pragmatic approach to HR and ability to build rapport quickly
* Providing employment advice and support to managers and employees, to minimise risk and support the business in delivering organisation aims
Experience required for the HR Business Partner role:
* Generalist HR background
* Experience in redundancy, restructuring and integration
* Strong communications skills
* Strong employment law knowledge and commercial experience
* Strong relationship skills and stakeholder management
If the opportunity of the HR Business Partner is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to or call for more information 0121-260 2520.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job