HR Business Partner
Business Support & Business Finance
£33, 850 - £39, 850
Manchester City Centre
My Client is a not-for-profit company that is looking for a HR Business Partner to provide a bespoke HR partnering relationship and service to Business Support and Business Finance, work with management to achieve effective solutions and change through comprehensive, pragmatic advice, support and HR guidance.
- Through an HR business partnering approach to the management team provide a fully integrated HR service that is tailored to the needs of the business.
- Work with the senior management team to support the development and achievement of strategic goals within the business to improve organisational performance.
- With the senior management team develop a framework of people plans and performance metrics to improve organisational effectiveness.
- Analysing and monitoring the HR metrics that are developed.
- HR partner and act as project lead for all complex HR operational activity.
- Provide support and advice to managers on complex employee relations issues, company policies and procedures, being mindful of HR ‘best practice’, to enable managers to effectively deal with people management/employee relations issues.
- Guide and project manage successful HR solutions during restructuring, redeployment, redundancy, and TUPE matters, through analysis and designing clear project plans.
- Provide manager with options, and advice relating to any associated potential risks to enable their decision making in relation to people management issues.
- Build effective working relationships with managers at all levels within the business and elsewhere across the entire company.
- Provide and deliver on-going coaching, training and the development of managers on key management practices such as: staff performance and capability issues, conflict and dispute situations, recruitment and selection and sickness absence management. This will work alongside the Learning and Development Strategy.
- Work with the business to embed Group-wide change initiatives.
- Work as an effective member of the HR team ensuring that regular contributions are made to facilitate the development and knowledge base of the HR service.
- Carry out additional or alternative duties which are appropriate to the role, as reasonably required by the Company.
There are 280 managers across the company that the role holder may be expected to liaise with as required. This role involves working within the senior management team within the business and, on occasion, working closely with other managers at all levels across the company, as well as communicating and engaging with staff and also with third parties where required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Part or full CIPD Qualified (Chartered/Graduate/ Associate membership).
- Relevant professional experience/qualification or educated to degree level).
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Excellent planning, organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to gain credibility and respect from people at all levels and maintain a positive relationship with all customers.
- Professional and confident manner showing tact and diplomacy at all times.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to deal with difficult and multiple tasks at any one time and prioritise work to meet demanding timescales.
- Resourceful and strong ability to solve problems independently.
- Team orientated yet also able to work autonomously.
- Minimum of five years recent broad generalist experience of HR function and or Advisor level.
- Experience of managing large scale change projects including restructuring and redundancies.
- Up to date knowledge of current employment law and its application and HR ‘best practice’.
- Professional and credible style.
- Solution focussed attitude.
- Adaptable and flexible; able to cope with changing and competing priorities and direction.
- Ability to understand, demonstrate and apply the company’s values: Make a positive difference, Stronger together, Empower people, Do the right thing, Build on success.
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job