HR Business Partner - Southampton
Permanent - Up to £45,000 per annum DOE, plus benefits.
HR Business Partner with strong skills as an HR Generalist, backed by a CIPD qualification is required by leading Technology Company based in Southampton. The successful HR Business Partner will play an influential role in driving change and transformation initiatives. The HR Business Partner will be responsible for leading the HR function, including providing advice and guidance to line managers on complex employee relation cases, best practice, HR policy & procedures, performance management, HR systems and recruitment queries.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience acting as an HR Business Partner in a generalist capacity to senior stakeholders internally, as well as external clients.
- Ability to influence at all levels, make decisions and manage effectively.
- CIPD-Qualified (Level 5+).
- Experience of managing and implementing projects, particularly team restructuring from start to finish.
- Good understanding of the full recruitment lifecycle; on-boarding, off-boarding, screening, inductions etc.
- Strong up-to-date knowledge of UK employment law. Should be able to interpret and apply this knowledge to a range of situations, and not just follow corporate policies.
- Confident at dealing with complex ER queries, including employment tribunals and settlement agreements.
- Proficient with HR systems and MS Excel; VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate in a manner and using methods to suit the audience, including presentation skills.
- Experience of working on employee engagement projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to take control of the HR function within a very successful and rapidly growing Technology company, whilst providing a high quality business partnering service to prestigious external clients.
For a further discussion on the HR Business Partner position, please get in contact using the supplied contact details.
ninesharp are a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent HR professionals.
Tags: HR Business Partner, HR BP, CIPD, Level 5, Level 7, MCIPD, FCIPD, Senior HR Advisor, HR Manager, Southampton, Technology, HR Generalist, Employee Relations, Employment Law, Employment Legislation, Disciplinaries, Grievances, Learning, Development, Policies, Procedures, Planning, Permanent.
- Employee Relations
- Employment Law
- Employment Legislation
- HR Generalist
- HR Manager
- HR Business Partner
- Senior HR Advisor
- HR BP
- Level 7
- Level 5
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'