HR Business Partner - Senior Level
Lasswade/Loanhead(located in between)
£30,000 - £35,000 plus benefits
Valeco Recruitment are working with our exclusive client to recruit a permanent, experienced, and qualified HR Business Partner at a Senior Level to join our clients established team in between Lasswade and Loanhead.
Your direct line manager will be the Head of HR who you will be reporting into and collaborating with to achieve the departments business goals.
Key duties will involve:
• Facilitate the HR Induction process
• Process employee resignation letters
• Liaising with the wider UK wide HR team and payroll to ensure all paperwork is processed
• Issuing out contracts of employment
• Providing support and advice to internal partners
• Manage and review cases
• Liaise with and build up relationships with managers and provide support to them including maternity/paternity/absence etc.
• Supporting and guiding with disciplinary performance
• Managing TUPE transfers
• Managing redundancy exercises
• Assist with the recruitment process and be involved in recruiting
• Amending contracts, letters, assisting with promotion documents, salary changes etc.
• Design and deliver HR related training courses and workshops
• Design and review along with implementing new policies and procedures
• HR projects along with other ad hoc tasks that are required to be completed.
What do we require?
• Essential you have worked in the building/construction industry or facilities management (DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT THIS)
• Degree or CIPD Qualified
• Competent in dealing with complex HR issues
• Confidence in delivering project work and presentations
• Be able to work with minimum supervision
• Driving licence is essential
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• PC skills - MS Office Suite
• Exceptional attention to detail
Our client is offering a full time permanent role and the salary on offer is down to the individual and what they can bring to this organisation.
Please apply online with your covering letter and CV
- CIPD qualified