Currently searching for a HR Business partner with considerable exposure to large scale projects to join a well know brand for 12 months managing a talent and pay based project. The successful candidate will be a true HR Generalist with a strong background in project management preferably with a FTSE 100 business.
The role of HR Business Partner will be to take ownership and manage a high profile project covering 5 business units from south Buckinghamshire to the north of England. As an HR project lead, you will lead on all HR aspects of the initiative across the business units with the support of the existing HR Centres of Excellence. You will drive reward, recruitment and operational HR elements of the project and support key stakeholders in reaching their goals.
- Reporting to the HR Director, support the Business Heads in delivering all people related objectives for the project
- Work closely with the Head of Talent and L&D Business Partner to work through the succession planning objectives and where the roles fit in the structure
- Work collaboratively with the Resourcing team and support the Directors with effective recruitment and selection processes to deliver candidates with the recognised critical skills.
- Develop with the Head of Resourcing, a range of hiring channels to attract and recruit candidates in a skills short market
- In conjunction with the Head of Reward, create a reward and pay framework that is both commercially viable and conducive to attracting the right talent.
- In line with business feedback, create a framework that will allow flexibility and accommodate a dynamic workforce.
- Work closely with the commercial excellence team to understand and mitigate issues on staffing, budget and any other regional challenges
- Support each of the 5 business units with day to day HR challenges
- Provide a proactive, high paced service that delivers HR best practice. This includes offering a range of commercial focused HR solutions.
- Contribute to the development of the wider HR strategy and work closely with the team to ensure cohesive and coordinated services across the Business.
The successful candidate will be a senior HR Generalist with sound project skills including managing and owning Talent based projects. You will be consultative Business Partner who is a strong influencer and communicator. You will be happy navigating a large complex company as well as stakeholders who will challenge you regularly.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.