Our client is on the hunt for a HR Business Partner to join the team. You will provide expert guidance to the team and be a source of motivation to aid in the development and growth of the business. Communication will be key, working in close partnership with the line manager to provide assistance with employee’s relations and training and resourcing to put the team’s success at heart.
Key duties as HR Business Partner:
- To line manage a team of HR professionals and provide an escalation point for advice, supporting complex cases and appeals.
- To support the HR Operations Manager with administrative duties to manage DBS checks and oversees auditing.
- Proactively work in partnership with colleagues and line managers on employment law and issues related to employment.
- Provide advice and support which minimises potential legal or reputational risk.
- To critically analyse working practices to enhance our practice and learn from cases through root cause analysis.
- Support the launch of HR initiatives and policies providing a quick reference point for employees.
- Work effectively with colleagues to share knowledge and experiences, in particular with the HR OLASS Operations Team and the Talent and Retention team.
- Initiate HR training to develop line managers as and when required and in partnership with colleagues.
- Use data to inform the HR Operations Manager of risk and high-profile cases, identify trends and shape our practice.
Skills and Experience of a HR Business Partner:
- Fully qualified as a Chartered Member of CIPD with evidence of Continued Professional Development.
- GCSEs at grades C and above or equivalent in Math and English.
- Strong communicator with an ability to make business changes and enhance the department further.
- Be reliable and able to meet challenging deadlines with a 'can-do’ solution focused approach.
- Be able to work effectively on a variety of pressured and time bound activities at the same time.
If being a HR Business Partner is the next step in your career then apply now…. We would love to hear from you!
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
- Communication Skills
- Management Skills
- Solution Focused