HR Business Partner
£40k-£45k DOE + Bonus & Benefits
Are you an experienced HR Professional looking for your next challenge in a dynamic, fast paced organisation? Are you comfortable partnering with business functions in order to contribute to the delivery of a defined People Strategy?
If so, Opus Energy have an exciting new opportunity to join our HR team as a HR Business Partner to be based at our Northampton office and we want to hear from you!
Opus Energy is a leading independent supplier of gas and electricity to businesses all over the UK. With over 300,000 customers and more than 900 employees spread across modern offices in Cardiff, Oxford and Northampton, we're a dynamic and innovative organisation. Additionally, our inclusive culture with employee engagement activities and exciting development opportunities make Opus Energy a great place to work.
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, you'll help lead and deliver a range of strategic and operational people solutions to complement our overall business purpose. You'll partner with senior management to ensure we have the right HR solutions in place to make the business a success.
In the position of HR Business Partner your responsibilities will include;
- Establishing and developing strong, professional relationships with stakeholders by demonstrating alignment to business goals and a contribution to business performance
- Providing a consultancy service to stakeholders in regards to all aspects of the HR life cycle, by providing pragmatic and commercial advice
- Supporting the creation, development and delivery of HR policies and procedures as well as associated processes and training programmes that support implementation and effectiveness
- Leading on HR projects and initiatives which may include health & wellbeing, change, organisational design & transformation and changes in terms and conditions
- Ensuring operational HR services are delivered effectively over all our sites and making recommendations for ongoing improvements
To be successful you will be skilled in implementing organisational change and have the ambition and tenacity to ensure we are always achieving. You will enjoy a challenge and thinking of new and innovative ways to contribute to our ongoing people plan. You'll be comfortable and confident managing upwards, influencing stakeholders and coaching and guiding your management population. You'll know how to implement best practice HR principles and be familiar with working in a busy and agile environment, with the ability to build credibility through strong relationships.
You will have achieved full CIPD qualification and possess extensive employee relations knowledge and case management experience, including those of a complex and high risk nature.
If you're looking for your next challenge with a real opportunity to a make a difference within a rapidly growing company, please apply today!
You may also have experience of;
Human Resources, CIPD, HR Advisor, HR Manager, HRBP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job