Brand new role , seeking experienced BP or HR Manager, Level 7 qualified who can lead a team
This role is working for a well established organisation based in Wakefield. There is a requirement to travel to York on an occasional basis until Summer 2018.
Lead and manage a team of HR professionals identifying learning needs, coaching, and providing managerial support. Ensure BAU and project activity is managed effectively, ensuring team and individual delivery to plan. Business partner with stakeholders to build effective relationships and an understanding of their business areas. Support the Head of HR with the implementation of all people related aspects of the business, including the continued development of HR best practice within a changing business.
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop the HR team, to deliver a customer focused HR service. Provide feedback, coaching and development opportunities for each of your team members.
- Ensure standards are met in relation to the quality and accuracy of the ER advice given by the HR team, on disciplinary and grievance issues up to and including appeal, ensuring the team has the appropriate level of skill and knowledge to deliver an effective HR service.
- Work proactively with the wider HR team to share learning, best practice and drive efficiencies. Proactively investigate existing practice before starting work on new initiatives.
- Monitor and oversee workloads across the team, allocating work on a capacity and capability basis
- Ensure the completion and adherence to SLAs, legislative and administration requirements associated with HR processes,
- Assess customer requirements and priorities through Business Partnering with key stakeholders and establish data and Management Information (MI) requirements. Provide relevant information and insight to the business to support their decisions.
- Directly supervise the team to provide guidance, advice and coaching to stakeholders on general ER issues such as performance management, absence, disciplinary and grievance, capability, policy and best practice.
- Work with the HR team and line managers to transfer ownership of their people issues to managers, supporting with their development accordingly to support this.
- Oversee and drive the end to end performance review process including the facilitation of calibration discussions. Turning feedback and performance discussions in to deliverable people actions and development plans for the business area.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- HR Business Partner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job