Our client in the technology sector is looking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic and energetic HR Business Partner for their organisation in Maidenhead, Buckinghamshire. Your primary role is the responsibility for the execution of the day to day HR function and management of the entire employee life-cycle to include the following:
- Act as the go-to person and trusted advisor to our European management teams and employees; providing advice and guidance on how to achieve high levels of employee engagement that drive exceptional performance and capability.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to develop our employer brand both internally and externally.
- Manage and guide the HR function to ensure delivery of an exceptional employee lifecycle experience by:
- Creating and facilitating employee engagement, performance and communication programmes that inspire our teams to perform at their best.
- Act as a mentor to our Talent Acquisition Manager helping to positively influence the recruitment process and experience, with a focus on identifying strengths and filling gaps of weakness in our teams.
- Oversee and ensure we deliver effective on-boarding and mentoring programmes.
- Manage all employee relations issues, supporting and guiding management in best practice.
- Work alongside HR administration to drive and advise on quarterly Performance Coaching reviews.
- Continue to deliver our Employee Wellbeing reviews, analyse and communicate findings and make recommendations.
- Create and facilitate training programmes that support employee development outcomes.
- 7/8 years generalist HR experience
- Must have technology or software experience ideally in a smaller organisation
- Be hands-on, get things done and be involved in everyday HR operational activities, as well as creating and driving the strategic direction of the HR function.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team in a fast-paced entrepreneurial and constantly changing environment.
You must be willing to travel within Europe on an ad-hoc basis to visit the international offices. This role would suit an experienced HRBP, HR Manager or HR Advisor. In return you will receive a salary of between 35-40K depending on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job