We are currently recruiting for a HR BP role for an established organisation based in Reigate. This is a generalist HR Business Partner role covering all Human Resources areas including:
- Delivering HR and Training services to the organisation in accordance with the organisations Policies and Procedures.
- To develop, implement and maintain efficient and effective HR processes, policies and procedures.
- To be a point of contact for Managers and employees, providing advice and assistance on human resources policies, procedures performance management, welfare and terms and conditions.
- To support managers with the investigation, reporting, and presentation of disciplinary or grievance cases. Liaising with our legal advice service making sure that the advice and actions are compliant.
- To be responsible for the processing of new starters, leavers and salary changes and amendments to pay, within the monthly payroll deadlines. This will also include annual salary reviews.
- To conduct exit interviews on each employee leaving the organisation. This is to be private and confidential between HR and the exiting employee.
- To operate the HR System, ensuring data input is up to date and accurate for all staff. Running audit reports on a minimum of a quarterly basis to ensure the information held is accurate and correct.
- To print, collate, and produce the Board reports.
- To create, update and maintain the training plan, booking external and internal trainers where required.
- To coordinate the administration of eLearning. Liaising with the eLearning provider and providing managers with a report on employee compliance.
- To develop and regularly update HR Policies and Procedures in accordance with employment legislation, good practice and business needs.
- To assist in projects such as TUPE, restructure and redundancy proceedings.
This role would suit an experienced HR Advisor/ Business Partner / Officer keen to obtain a varied generalist role with in a busy environment. CIPD level 3 or 5 required together with proven employee relations (ER) experience.
- Employee Relations
- CIPD qualified
- HR Policies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'