The role has a broad generalist remit and will have responsibility for all aspects of HR from ER, change, development, engagement, succession planning as well as advising and supporting managers and dealing with day to day HR operations.
The role will support on the implementation of the People Plan into the business during a period of significant organic growth and change. Providing expert HR advice across the business and is an excellent opportunity for a CIPD qualified HR Business Partner. You will have extensive experience gained within a HR Business Partner or Senior HR Advisor role with the ability to influence at all levels, a thorough working knowledge of UK employment legislation, and strong operational HR capability.
Working remotely the role will be home-based c2 days per week and there will be an expectation for travel and overnight stays in order to fulfil the role (3 days per week). Train travel is encouraged and anticipating Peterborough as the home base will ensure good links to the 3 offices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the HR Director on all areas of the People Plan implementation
- Managing and supporting the development of the wider HR team
- Ensuring best HR practice across the business and supporting management teams on operational HR matters
- Work across the business on key areas of HR including attraction, retention and engagement strategies
- Supporting on learning and development initiatives to maximise people development
- Manage complex employee relations issues as appropriate
- Ensure effective communication of HR policies and procedures across the business
- Ensure the business is legally compliant and up to date on current legislation
Elevation HR are interested in speaking with Senior HR Professionals with the following skills and experience:
- Generalist experience and track record at HR Business Partner or Senior HR Advisor level.
- Degree qualified desirable and CIPD qualified
- Strong commercial acumen and credibility
- Demonstrable experience of attraction, retention and engagement initiatives
- Strong employment law and best practice knowledge
- Experience of business mergers and acquisitions and/or Tupe
- Capable of working remotely and autonomously, you must be a self-starter and highly motivated.
- Confident of operating and influencing at senior management level
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com for more information on:
* HR Jobs or HR Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"