HR Business Partner - Hiring during lockdown
We are currently partnered with a global consumer business, based in the West End who are now looking to hire a HRBP into the team. Due to the ongoing pandemic, the business has implemented and set-up remote working and on-boarding processes, so are now able to hire immediately.
The business employs in excess of 28,000 people across the globe, within the EMEA region are circa 2,000 employees - the successful candidate will be looking after circa 240 employees within the client group, in a generalist capacity, so you’ll be undertaking both operational and strategic duties (working alongside the HRD) - in addition to this, you'll have 1 remote direct report within one of the countries you'll look after.
This could be an ideal opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career, you'll be working for a business that was founded over 100 years ago, built upon respect and strong ethics to which lays the foundation of the existing culture within the business.
Ideal candidates will have experience within the cosmetics/consumer industry, have previously worked within a matrix environment and be keen to work within an ethical business.
- Contribute to the company at both a strategic and operational level in relation to all HR matters.
- Develop and roll out HR policies and procedures, including staffing requirements, skill shortages and risks to the business and client group.
- Manage all end-to-end employee relations, including absences, disciplinaries, sick leave, maternity/paternity.
- Advise and coach all line managers.
- Manage and execute all talent initiatives within the business, including partnering with line managers to drive career development, succession planning and talent management.
- Manage the staff review processes, including KPI and Performance Management.
- Partner the senior management team will all HR related matters, coaching and advising where possible.
- Workforce planning and organisational design.
- Compensation and benefits.
- HRISanalytics - ensuring systems (workday) are kept relevant and up to date.
- Adhoc projects - the business is currently going through a big change management project, to which is an exciting opportunity to make a difference with the global operations of the business.
- Previous experience working in either the consumer, cosmetics or beauty industry.
- Understanding and experience of matrix environments.
- Generalist HR experience, from transactional duties through to strategic.
- Ideally CIPD qualified (CIPD5+ or Degree Qualified)
- Experience using the Workday system.
- EMEA experience would be desirable.
- Salary £65,000 +/-
- Up to 8% pension employee matched
- Short Term Incentives
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holiday and birthday
- Season Tickets and more
Are you interested in this role?
If this role sounds of interest, please apply using the button below. If you are successful onto the next stage one of our specialist HR consultants from Victoria Recruitment will be in touch with yourself directly to discuss this position in more detail.
Victoria Recruitment - Specialists in Human Resources recruitment.
- HR Policies
- HR Generalist
- HR Business Partner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'