HR Business Partner | Healthcare
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35,000 - £40,000
CCS | Compass Corporate Services are currently seeking to recruit a proactive, dynamic and hands on HR generalist to join a prestigious organisation within the Health Care field.
This is a very excitingjobopportunity for someone who enjoys a fast-paced and progressive environment.
You will be tasked with delivering and implementing the HR Director's strategy to Senior Management and Service Management across the organisation, tailoring your approach in delivery to all ensuring that the agenda is fully invested.
The right candidate for this role will be fully up to date with all legislations, policies and employment law to guarantee expert and accurate advice and guidance is being given on all aspects of HR and ER.
An area of focus for this role will be developing and educating all levels of staff on all aspects of HR to help build efficiency and reduce dependency on minor HR matters.
Additional focuses will be;
- Managing 1 direct report
- A variety of project work
- Analysing and reporting on key areas within the business
- Flexibility to travel nationwide is essential for this role and because due to the nature of this role a full and valid driving licence is required.
- CIPD Qualified or Equivalent
- Full and Valid driving licence with access to own vehicle
- Flexibility and willingness to travel nationally
- Experience within the Health Care or similar sector would be highly desirable.
- Exposure to an environment that has grown through acquisition and involvement with TUPE would be desirable.
Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Dudley, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Redditch, Stourbridge, Bromsgrove, Royal Leamington Spa
CCS | Compass Corporate Services is a division of Compass Associates Ltd, acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this vacancy
Compass Corporate Services (part of Compass Holding Group) are HealthInvestor's Recruiter of the Year 2017.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job