Morgan Hunt are currently working with an Essex based NHS Clinical Commissioning Group to recruit for a HR Business Partner.
The position is temporary, initially for 3 months and paying £280 per day PAYE (inside of IR35).
- Advise managers and staff on the application of both policies and procedures including advising on very complex employment law issues and promoting good practice
- Work proactively to ensure robust stakeholder management across the business
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with internal and external customers
- Work with customers and their senior management teams to develop and deliver workforce strategies and initiatives that will contribute to their business plans
- Provide and receive highly complex, sensitive or contentious information to a range of audiences
- Support the development of HR strategies for all areas drafting recommendation and option papers for the relevant Senior Management Teams
- Significant experience of generalist HR working at a senior level
- Experience of operating a HR Business Partner approach within a complex organisation
- Experience of analysis of complex information facts and situations to determine the appropriate course of action
- Ability to think creatively and influence stakeholders
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this advert for consideration!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job