Our client is a global leader in digital Customer Experience solutions. Their solutions are leading edge and high tech incorporating artificial intelligence, robotics and big data tech. Their list of customers based some of the world’s largest enterprises and brand names.
They are looking for an HRBP to join their team in their EMEA group based in Amsterdam. As well as engaging with key stakeholders across the region, the role will also be responsible for expanding the HR team in the region.
- The role is an interesting mix of responsibilities which includes:
- Designing programs to increase organisational effectiveness
- HR regional lead on country specific HR legislation. Experience of UK, France, The Netherlands, Germany and Italy are initially of great interest.
- Working with the regional management teams to implement programs relating to everything HR, eg. performance management, employee engagement and management, etc.
- Effective management of employee relations. Play a key part in identifying employee engagement issues and building programs for improvement.
- Partner management stakeholders with HR Operational functions like reviews, promotions, mobility programs, etc.
- 8 years HR experience which includes business partnering, employee relations, HR operational excellence and talent management.
- Pan EMEA experience, of specific initial interest is the UK, Germany, France, Italy and the Netherlands.
- Experienced in working in a global matrixed environment.
- English and an additional language (German or Dutch) would be ideal.
This is a fast moving high tech environment and as such, experience in working in such an environment is going to stand you in good stead.
- Employee Relations
- Employment Law
- Performance Management
- Strategic HR