Reed HR are working with a Charity based in Central London to recruit a HR Business Partner (OD and Transformation) on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract. Salary circa £45,000 per annum. This role will be working largely remotely with the expectation to travel to the main office as well as regional offices on a flexible basis as required.
The main purpose of this role will be to take the lead on a review of planned Change and Transformation initiatives. You will build relationships with Stakeholders and support managers and leaders, challenging and influencing decisions effectively with the aim to achieve the delivery of the overall new People Strategy.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Support the delivery of the people strategy and strategic objectives in relation to change and transformational activity that is due to take place.
- Act as a ‘change champion’ to assist in designing and implementing organisational change to enable performance delivery
- Support an effective review and develop our HR processes, policies, systems and guidance materials
- Analyse and apply HRIM data to inform forward planning and offer practical solutions to people management challenges
- In collaboration with the Learning & Development Partners, create and deliver a more robust and devolved approach to learning and development interventions across the charity
- Develop, coach and mentor the wider HR team, applying advice and guidance in matters relation to people changes as a result of change
- Make appropriate plans for Change and Transformation project, identifying potential issues and challenges the organisation may face and come up with solutions.
This is a professional and demanding HR Business Partner OD & Transformation role, and to be successful it is ideal that you have worked within a similar busy HR Business Partner capacity previously. Ideally, you will have proven experience conducting people change programmes as well as actively been involved with Organisational Development and Change Projects.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'