Reporting to the Head of HR for Retail, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with a variety of key stakeholders.
- Ensuring all relevant people preferences, trackers, data and due diligence is collated by the HR Service Centre and produce reports and presentations of progress
- Coach Line Managers through the process ensuring workforce requirements are met
- Support the evaluation of new job descriptions to ensure new roles are consistently aligned to grades and salary bands
- Deliver staff consultations ensuring compliance with employment law
- Work with the Head of HR and the rest of the team on relevant change programmes to ensure the business achieves its strategic objectives
- Supporting the development and delivery of necessary communication interventions with the support of the communications team.
We are looking for a strong HR Business Partner / HR Manager / Senior HR Advisor with solid experience of change management gained ideally within retail but not essentially. Experience of restructuring would be a distinct advantage and up-to-date knowledge of employment law is a must.