HR Business Partner 9-12 month FTC
HR BUSINESS PARTNER - 9-12 MONTH FTC
- HR Business Partner working in conjunction with the Business Line Heads to develop, devise and implement the business line plan(s)
- Provision of effective strategic and experienced, generalist HR consultative advice to all challenges relating to and impacting on the client's growth ambitions.
- Working directly with the business, this role will further raise the value add business profile of HR and will involve travel to various UK Company offices as well as networking with our Group owner, in the UK and France and a number of its other subsidiary businesses
- Working in conjunction with aligned client groups to devise and implement effective People Plan's and strategy for the short, medium and longer term
- In conjunction with the HR Operations Manager, accountable for delivery of the strategy and driving high performance across aligned client groups
- Working in conjunction with assigned client groups to develop a culture of process improvement through development, communication and enhancement of appropriate systems and processes
- Responsible for managing internal client relationships
- Reviewing, developing and implementing effective people processes
- Driving employee engagement through the business, with a focused passion for continuous improvement and innovation
- Contributing to the delivery of our reward and benefit strategy
- Advising client groups on all HR matters inclusive of employee relations, TUPE, employee development and detailed talent management and succession planning
- Research and analyse employment-related data and providing recommendations to enhance people processes and workforce engagement
- May have budget and cost control responsibilities
- Has an awareness of wider team or department budget
Clients and Business Development
- Manages existing client/supplier relationships at a senior level on a day to day basis
- Works independently on most areas of work under regular management monitoring
- Receives guidance only on unusual issues
- Has broad knowledge of principles and practices of related disciplines
- Enhances the client's reputation through successful delivery
- Builds own network within service lines andexternally
- Co-ordinates colleagues and others on specific projects
- Shares knowledge with and provides information to colleagues and team
- Mentors other junior colleagues
Systems and Process
- Responsible for managing routine processes and procedures
- Can identify improvements to business processes within own function
- Is a contributor to the client's projects
- CIPD qualified as a minimum
- Educated to degree level
- Demonstrable record of HR operational experience in a business partnering context
- Professional services industry and/or multi-site background, an advantage
- Experience in setting up HR policies and procedures
- PC literate, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and HR databases
- Direct experience of supporting change programmes
Our client is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS
Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"