HRLife are pleased to be working exclusively with an engineering business to recruit an Interim HR Business Partner to support a dedicated client group for a 9-12 month period, covering maternity leave. Base Salary c.45k plus car allowance.
This is a true BP role where you will work closely with a variety of senior stakeholders across different parts of the business ranging from Customer Service teams, engineers through to head office functions.
This is an exciting time to be joining the business as they embark on a period of change, and this role will allow you the autonomy to influence the people and business strategy both strategically and operationally.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Drive a high performance culture by challenging management teams around their people and planning decisions
- Drive the performance management agenda
- Work with the recruitment team to attract the best talent and provide headcount plans
- Support organisational capability through leadership reviews and talent pipelines
- Identify leadership gaps and development needs and work with the L&D team to provide appropriate solutions
- Provide coaching to senior leaders as required
- Tactically manage any complex employee relations cases whilst minimising cost and reducing risk
- Facilitate engagement surveys and proactively identify trends and provide solutions
- Input into any new bids and provide HR support as required for example with TUPE projects
- Ensure all policies and processes are adhered to consistently
- Provide support on projects to provide a culture of continuous improvement
Ideal candidate will be available at short notice or able to start a new role by mid-April latest. Occasional travel will be required with the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job