Our client is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join them for 9-12 months to cover maternity leave. In this true HRBP role, you will work closely with a variety of senior stakeholders across a range of business areas within your designated client group. However, this is not just a business as usual role as the company is about to embark on an exciting period of change and this position will be pivotal in driving forward the HR strategy through this transition. Reporting into an inspirational HR Director duties will include:
- Driving a high-performance culture by challenging management teams around their people and planning decisions
- Driving the performance management agenda
- Working with the recruitment team to attract the best talent and provide headcount plans
- Supporting organisational capability through leadership reviews and talent pipelines
- Identifying leadership gaps and development needs and work with the L&D team to provide appropriate solutions
- Providing coaching to senior leaders as required
- Managing any complex employee relations cases whilst minimising cost and reducing risk
- Facilitating engagement surveys and proactively identify trends and provide solutions
- Supporting bids and providing HR support as required e.g. with TUPE projects
- Ensuring all policies and processes are adhered to consistently
- Supporting ad-hoc projects to provide a culture of continuous improvement
Candidates must be immediately available or able to start by early/mid April at the latest.
Please note there is a some South West based travel associated with this role.