Reed HR Brighton are seeking a HR Business Partner to work for their public sector client in the local area. As the HR Business Partner you will work as a key part of the senior management team to support the development and delivery of the agreed business plan of your nominated site.
HR Business Partner Duties
- Working alongside the senior team to shape infrastructure with the focus of providing sustainability for the division and trust.
- Leading upon the successful delivery of the workforce agenda, providing high quality, strategic and operational HR input and support to managers and staff, looking towards the continued improvement and development of the service
- Helping to build and sustain people management capacity through effective coaching of managers in applying appropriate policy and practice and delivering improvements in how staff performance is maximised.
- Influencing and challenging the traditional ways of working through innovative forward thinking
As a HR Business Partner you will have -
- CIPD qualified
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Senior level HR experience
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Confident in complex employee relations cases
- A willingness to travel occaisionally
Please do get in touch if you are available ASAP and interested in this opportunity
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business