A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a proven HR Business Partner to cover a 12 month maternity cover in Horsham, West Sussex. This company are a care provider with a great reputation and having the highest possible standards. This is a fantastic setting and place to work with a great team - with the aim of delivering a value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
HR Business Partner - Responsibilities
- Consult with line managers providing HR guidance when appropriate. Resolving a range of employee relations issues by providing expert input across a range of HR issues (generalist / specific expertise).
- Design and deliver high impact solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- You will Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- You will support the Head of HR to achieve the People Strategy and the HR Teams' strategic objectives by leading on a range of different projects and responsibilities.
- Coach and build the capability of senior managers to anticipate and pre-empt organisational issues.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line managers (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Identify gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risk.
- Manage and implement ad hoc HR projects and programmes, to support the business and HR strategy and drive employee engagement.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Design succession plans for key talents and key job positions as well as drive consistency of approach across the Homes in attracting, managing and developing talent to support current and future organisational needs.
- Ensuring that all HR policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and continue to reflect both up-to-date employment law and best practice.
- Review and develop contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
HR Business Partner - skills required:
- Previous experience in Senior Human Resources role
- Excellent working knowledge of employment law with the ability to apply it practically to workplace situations
- Experience of performance management and working within defined policies and procedures
- Provide expert input across a range of HR issues (generalist/specific expertise), Design and deliver high impact solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Participate in relevant projects, leading and championing at appropriate,
- Keep up to date with external trends and best practice in the areas of expertise and HR more broadly
- Team Player and strong communication skills.
Key words - HR Business Partner, HR, West Sussex, CIPD, HR Manager,
If you are interested or perhaps know someone who might be interested please email an up to date CV to or call me on
Don't keep a good thing to yourself!!
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."
- Business Partner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'