Job Title: HR Business Partner - Property and Health & Safety
Location: Home based with some travel across the portfolio
Salary: £38k-£50k, depending on experience
Contract Type: 12-month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client who are a large established specialist housing and care provider. The successful HR Business Partner will support in driving the business to deliver the priorities of the people plan. You will partner Senior Management of the Property and Assets team to include the newly appointed Executive Director. You will be responsible for providing a high level of HR insight, and proactively recommending and implementing solutions to support sustainable business performance.
Supported by the Head of ER, the role holder will also contribute on projects as required and support the development of initiatives to support the business.
You will engage and collaborate with the HR business partner team as well as the wider HR & OD function to ensure an aligned approach and a value-add service is provided to the business and our internal customers.
The HRBP will join on a 12-month fixed-term contract to cover maternity leave.
It will be a home-based role with maybe some travel across the portfolio (Birmingham, Bradford and London).
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Solid HR Business Partnering background
- Ability to work with variety of stakeholders to deliver sustainable results
- Ability to Initiate, plan, support and embed organisational change
- Excellent level of communication and influencing skills, able to adapt approach to differing stakeholders
- Ability to use and interpret data and translate the needs of the business into appropriate HR solutions
- Well-developed relationship management skills including coaching and contracting for agreed aims and outcomes
- Ability to develop credibility based on skills, expertise & delivery
- Employee Relations
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'