The role of HR Business Partner involves partnering senior stakeholders across our Contact Centre Operations based in Macclesfield and will manage all HR activity within the Contact Centre. Working closely with the wider People team to encourage a people culture of continuous improvement and suggesting better ways of working to achieve business goals and helping Zuto to establish itself as a great place to work.
You'll be based in our Macclesfield head office, with occasional travel to Manchester.
Your main duties will be:
- Understand Sales & Operations 3 year strategy and build with the Customer Experience Director and People managers a People strategy which enables growth and supports organisational change to achieve it.
- Overseeing and embedding the Talent Management structure into the Contact Centre, ensuring this aligns with Talent Management practices across the business. This will be measured by retaining and developing top talent, internal promotions and performance management.
- Review compensation benchmarking and update where necessary using external data sources, embed this into HR change processes. This includes job grading with the company pay cycle based on company performance.
- Continued development of the engagement survey to include measures required to improve Zuto’s people strategy; ensuring satisfaction and completion rates are maintained.
- Implementation of new HRIS and embedding into business. Analysis of HR MI, identifying trends and opportunity for improvements.
- Acting as People team lead for compliance and FCA regulation updates involvement, legal updates and HR policies.
- Provide quarterly report on exit interview feedback across the business for Department leads.
- Promoting and improvement of health and wellbeing; working with health and wellbeing ambassadors, delivering an event or educational piece quarterly.
- Experience of working in a similar role in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Skilled HR generalist, experienced in ER, Reward, Talent and Performance Management and HRIS.
- Can bring a successful track record of coaching and guiding Line Managers to take the lead in People matters.
- Highly organised and comfortable with managing a high volume of tasks.
- Employee Relations
- Employment Legislation
- Employee Engagement
- Stakeholder Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job