Leading a team of 3, you will be responsible for:
- Lead the overall local people strategy, ensuring it is in alignment with the UK People Strategy and prioritise in line with the business objectives
- Capability building; identifying strategic capability gaps as well as short term capability issues
- Support COO in terms of the people analytics required, providing qualitative thoughts and understanding to the metrics
- Identifying and delivering organisational change where required across the division, including restructures, recruitment programmes and redundancy
- Managing, coaching and delivering the key annual people process of compensation, performance management and promotion.
- Drive strategic hiring of senior talent in partnership with the Recruitment team
- Lead twice yearly talent management review
- Lead all people related projects within the division
You will have significant HR Business Partnering experience gained within a Professional Services, Business Services or Financial Services environment and be available to start within 0 - 4 weeks.