HR Business Partner
Location: Central Bristol
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
Salary: up to £40,000 + bonus + benefits
This position is a 12 month fixed term contract
What the job involves
As HR Business Partneryou will be joining our HR Operations Team in Bristol, to work strategically with a diversity of leadership teams across the UK. If you are passionate about customer experience, curious about our business and how we can strive to be better, and are proactive in driving positive business outcomes and performance, we`d love you to join us! In return, we`ll provide you with challenging and interesting work and a significant role in driving engagement and business performance. You`ll be based in our beautiful Head Office with a workspace that has been designed to enable you to collaborate, work together and have fun.
To give you an idea of what to expect, you`ll be:
- Working closely with the business to implement and deliver the People strategy
- Partnering with key stakeholders and senior leaders to ensure value added decisions are made
- Delivering cost-effective and integrated People solutions that address key business issues and objectives
- Reinforcing the ownership of people management processes by the business and line managers
- Using workforce data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of tools and policies
- Collaborating with the cross-functional teams across the People function, including Reward and People Services, Talent Acquisition and Development and Employee Relations.
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of all areas of the business and keep up to date with trends and developments within the HR industry
What we look for in you:
- Chartered Member of CIPD or relevant experience to demonstrate level of competence
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- A proven track record of operating in a matrix and evolving working environment
- Experience in organisation change programmes e.g. TUPE, Organisation re-design, redundancy programmes, etc.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the UK
- A strong business/commercial approach and an understanding of the business and market in which we operate in
- Proven experience supporting and delivering change and People projects
- Proven experience of working in partnership and building strong working relationships with senior managers in order to improve people management capability
- Demonstrable experience and a strong knowledge of TUPE processes
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to negotiate and influence effectively with all levels of an organisation and remaining resilient when faced with a challenge
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns and cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- We`ve earned an award for Investors in People - Gold, so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career, where you can be your best
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- Most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'