A London Borough currently has an urgent need for a HR Business/Data Analyst with experience of Oracle.
This main purpose of the role will be maintaining the key hierarchies and master data in Oracle, as well as support the work of the Head of Finance in:
- Leading on updating and maintaining key master data in oracle (e.g. Positions)
- Updating and maintaining key master data hierarchies in oracle (e.g. Position hierarchies)
- Contribute at an operational level identifying key issues facing the implementation and maintenance of accurate hierarchies.
- Developing strategies to ensure issues with master data hierarchies are resolved adequately and introduce robust systems and checks to ensure these are adhered to such as exception reporting and policies.
- Liaising with services to identify how restructures will impact on oracle, and managing the update of the key master data and hierarchies for restructures to ensure that the establishment and other key data and structures in Oracle are valid, accurate and up to date.
- Familiarity with maintaining master data in an Enterprise resource planning (ERP) system such as Oracle
- Experience of analysing complex data to identify and address problems
- Experience in planning and leading stakeholder engagement/training.
- Experience in handing large amounts of complex data
- Experience in creating templates and processes
- Experience of updating ERP master data for complex restructures
This role will be IN-SCOPE of IR35 and is an immediate start
- Oracle HR