Morgan Hunt are working with a West London based Local Authority to recruit for a temporary HR Business Consultant.
The role is initially for 3 months, to start ASAP and paying £22.26 per hour PAYE. This position has been deemed inside IR35.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Directors, managers, employees, trade unions, and external parties and suppliers
- Provide professional HR advice that shapes and offers innovative solutions to meet business requirements
- Support managers dealing with people management "casework", by providing advice in relation to e.g. discipline, grievance, performance management, absence management, restructuring, consultations (including statutory consultations), restructuring, redundancy, redeployment and TUPE
- Support managers with Member appeals casework and provide HR advice at Member appeals
- Liaise with HRBP identify approaches to Directorate level recruitment and retention issues including planning for and delivering high quality senior recruitment
- Experience in advising on people management and HR issues
- Experience of organisational review and change management/culture change, preferably in a large/complex organisation
- Experience in researching and drafting policy and/or contributing to policy development and implementation
- Ability to demonstrate business awareness and knowledge of operational management issues
- Knowledge and understanding of HR and employment legislation including equality and diversity issues
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this advert to be considered.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.