Benefits Co-ordinator (12 9month Contract)
We have an attractive opportunity for a Benefits Coordinator to join an established team in a highly successful, hi-tech business. The ambition and lively pace of the operation extends to our Human Resources team, who hope to attract like-minded person to fulfill a 12 month FTC.
The Benefits Coordinator is responsible for the development and execution of employee communications and the deployment of key strategic initiatives, including, but not restricted to, Employee Benefits, important day- to-day administrative needs, and assistance to the Comp & Benefits Manager on various projects and tasks. The team supports the business across multiple international locations, so in addition to good knowledge of UK employment law, the successful candidate should have the ability to grasp new or different legal requirements from other international regions The successful candidate should have a with the ability to assess issues and if necessary escalate to the appropriate contact or specialist.
Ensure all benefits are processed efficiently, in a timely manner, compliant with local law and accurately, escalating issues/queries to resolutions. Comp & Benefits tasks and administration includes the following activities:-
- Conduct periodic reviews and the introduction of local and desirable benefits
- Processing of new starters, leavers, and promotions.
- Periodically, provide data to payroll team
- Liaisons with Bonus Team to ensure ad-hoc payments are communicated.
- Support the HR Operations Team on key projects and tasks
- Administer Purchase Orders & new suppliers setup
- Respond to all benefit enquiries and answering employee queries/concerns
- Coordinate annual renewal activities, which will include:
- Liaise and build rapport with key Stake holders in support of the benefits policy.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Human Resources
- Comp & Bens