HR Benefits Specialist EMEA - Surrey - £40,000
A leading organisation based in Surrey has an urgent requirement for an HR Benefits Specialist to join their company for a period of 12 months to cover maternity.
This HR Benefits Specialist position will ideally attract a professional with a background of working within a global or European organisation as the day to day responsibilities include administering the needs for 25 countries across the EMEA region.
* Benchmarking benefits plans to ensure competitiveness
* Drafting benefit renewals
* Designing health and wellbeing programs
* Processing new starts and leavers
* Supporting the HR Ops team on projects
* Onboarding new suppliers
* Updating vendors with headcount or new salary information
To be considered for this HR Benefits Specialist position, applicants must have at least 2 years Benefits administration experience, possess good knowledge of the benefits life cycle and have intermediate level Excel skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job