An excellent opportunity for a HR Professional to join a brilliant organisation on a full time basis. As a HR Assistant, you'll be the first point of contact for all HR related enquiries, alongside gaining great exposure to employee relations through administration and compliance tasks.
Our client is an established Not-for-Profit organisation with their head office based in Liverpool. They are looking for a HR Assistant to join them on a permanent, full time basis.
The successful HR Assistant will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of call to assist with all HR related enquiries/requests
- Completing the administration and compliance activities involved with the New Starter, Leaver and Employee Change processes.
- Managing an effective process for communication to employees for policies and procedure relating to the employee life cycle
- Coordinating recruitment selection processes including, advertising roles through to on-boarding
- Managing and maintaining absence management including day to day reporting including providing advice to managers on processes and policies
- CIPD Level 3 qualification or higher - or equivalent experience
- Previous experience as a HR Administrator/Assistant would be ideal but not essential.
- Effective HR Administration and people management skills
- Ability to organise work load, and prioritise deadlines
- Experienced with different Microsoft packages
Competitive Salary (20-25k based on experience)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'