This well established Travel Business are moving forward, things are changing and all for the better. They are having a big focus on well being amongst the team and are also having a large recruitment drive. With this comes the need for an assistant to work with their HR Manager who is hugely talented but just does not have enough hours in the day. That's where you come in...
HR Assistant - What will I be doing?
- You will be working on a variety of tasks and special projects from writing offer letters, to sending contracts, updating payroll, putting together powerpoint presentations and working with new systems to ensure the HR processes are all fully useable and efficient.
- You will help with recruitment; sourcing candidates, arranging interviews and follow ups
- You will support the HR Manager will all their day to day tasks particularly on the administrative side.
HR Assistant - What experience do I need?
- Essentially you will have some experience working in an HR department in a supportive capacity and more than that you will be someone who loves being given autonomy to run with a project. You will be confident enough to take things on and use your initiative to get things things done.
- You will have outstanding communication skills coupled with discretion and a high level of emotional intelligence
Strong on IT skills - navigating systems, creating reports, using MS PowerPoint, MS Excel etc.
HR Assistant - Additional Info
- You will be working with a great team and a very supportive manager who will also give you plenty of room to spread your wings
- The company have a focus on well being and so you will be really looked after and benefit from lots of extras that are unique to this operation
- Free parking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'