Our client is a specialist Italian coffee business with a long heritage and well-known brand. A global business with approx. 650 employees (associates) currently, across 6 different sites in North America and Europe. This is an exciting time to join the HR team as they work through the transition under new ownership. The role-holder will support the HR team and the business as we develop and embed HR best practices, systems and processes.
- Daily maintenance of HRIS systems: entering new employees, updating employee information, Benefits Enrolments, etc.
- Managing the askhr email inbox
- Maintenance of associate personnel records including personnel files, attendance information, compensation history, performance reviews etc.
- Conduct administrative portion of new-hire orientation.
- Support managers with HR systems queries.
- Assist in the administrative portion of the recruiting process.
- Complete employee reference checks
- Organise employee personnel files and maintain accurate personnel records
- All other activities, tasks, project work and responsibilities as assigned
- Work closely with the HR team to identify areas of opportunity and tactical work needed to be complete.
- Effectively use all HR systems, tools, and programs provided to ensure all data is updated accurately and on time.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- HR Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'