The successful candidate will ensure the provision of sound professional human resource administrative and support services to the business.
- Delivery of professional HR Administration throughout the company
- To deal with general enquiries and signposting to relevant Departments
- To continuously develop and review work processes to increase quality and efficiency
- To take minutes in meetings, investigations and hearings as required
- To support the senior HR team by providing a full recruitment service to the department from preparing draft adverts and recruitment packs for approval through to carrying out of the appropriate vetting checks
- Collation of equal opportunities data associated with recruitment and reporting this appropriately
- To arrange assessment centres and interview dates to support the recruitment process. To attend and support assessment centres to assist where necessary
- Preparation of offer letters, contracts of employment and other documents using standard letters
- Production and follow up of probation and appraisal documentation to ensure these processes are carried out within the required timescales
- Must have the ability to communicate with people at all levels and have a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- To input all data associated with timesheets, sickness absence, annual leave request and any other data in a timely manner
- Previous HR experience is essential
- Previous experience with minute taking is essential
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and database packages
- Highly organised, flexible and adaptable
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
Elevation Business Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on Administration positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'