We are working with a well-established professional services business based in Leeds City Centre and they are recruiting for a HR Assistant.
The role will be working as part of a busy HR team and will be supporting c300 employees. This is a varied and responsible role and will include all areas of HR administration, reward and payroll administration, HR systems updating, recruitment and support on HR projects. Key duties and responsibilities will include;
- Working as part of a team of 8 in HR
- Maintain the HR information available to staff and managers through the Intranet, including the Staff Handbook and HR forms;
- Compile basic HR statistics on a monthly basis;
- Assist in administration tasks involved in project work as needed;
- Keep administration procedures regularly updated to reflect current HR practice.
- Reward and payroll administration support; starters, leavers, sick pay, changes to hours, holiday pay, pension or benefit contributions, maternity and paternity pay etc;
- Enrol staff and Shareholders onto the relevant pension scheme and company benefits
- Prepare annual salary review and annual bonus information
- Prepare tailored salary increase and bonus award letters
- Update the HR system and manage administration
- Run and prepare various HR reports
For this role candidates will need to have HR administration experience and ideally have experience within professional services, consultancy (or similar industry)
This is a busy and fast paced environment and it is essential that candidates can work from their own initiative and hold high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
In return candidates will receive an excellent benefits package, including bonus, private healthcare and life insurance. You will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment, were hard work and commitment are recognised.
This is an immediate need, so please apply on-line ASAP and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch.
- HR Policies
- Human resources
- HR Administrator
- HR Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'