Page Personnel are working with a well-established organisation within the financial sector based on the outskirts of Leeds who are actively seeking a HR Assistant to add value to their HR function. In as fast-paced and varied position, the successful candidate will provide essential support to their HR function including processing new starters and leavers, assisting on recruitment campaigns, involvement in projects and exposure to E.R cases.
A well-established organisation within the financial sector based on the outskirts of Leeds who are actively seeking a HR Assistant to add value to their HR function.
In a busy and varied HR Assistant role based on the outskirts of Leeds, role and responsibilities are to include:
- Providing comprehensive transactional support to the HR team
- Assessing best methods for recruiting taking into account timescales and budgetary constraints
- Ensure employee records are held confidentially, accurately and up to date in line with Data Protection Regulations
- Maintain accurate, timely records for actions affecting employees e.g. starters, movers, leavers, disciplinary, maternity
- Any other ad hoc administrative duties that require the assistance of the HR team.
- Strong administrative ability and previous experience in an Administrative/HR role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A strong desire to embark upon a HR career
- A proactive and 'self-starter' approach
- Availability to start immediately is preferred
£21,000 - £23,000 + Great company benefits + Free company parking
- Human Resources
- HR Administrator
- HR Assistant
- HR Coordinator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'