Temp to Perm
We have an urgent vacancy for an experienced HR Assistant to join a fantastic business in Willenhall, reporting directly to the HR Director.
This is an exciting opportunity due to the successful growth of the company.
The HR Assistant will work closely with and support the HR Director with HR processes in a Generalist capacity.
The successful candidate will ideally have a CIPD Qualification coupled with at least 2-3 years experience in a HR Generalist position.
- Acting as the first point of contact in HR for HR queries and support
- Supporting the HR Director with all areas of HR
- Advising on policies and procedures
- Support with Recruitment and resourcing
- Processing new starters, leavers, and contractual changes
- Monitor absence data in line with policy and escalate appropriately
- Update employee records on all systems/ database and relevant tracking spreadsheets
- Draft letters to staff on straight forward employment matters
- Managing the internal training records, ensuring all employees train files are kept up to date
For immediate consideration, please send your CV NOW to
- hr assistant coordinator human resources hr coordinator officer generalist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'