HR Assistant - 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
Do you already have strong administrative skills and looking to further your experience in the field of HR?
As a key member of our wider HR family, you’ll work alongside the site team reporting in to the HR Manager. You’ll be driven by best-practice HR and enjoy being part of a fast-paced and diverse business. Our values are not just written on our walls, it’s who we are.
Recipe for success
As 'Britain’s Best Loved Food Brand’ we have been baking bread since 1876. Today, we are proudly a fifth generation family company supplying 18,500 retail customers from 12 bakeries and 15 depots, producing a range of over 70 products including gluten and wheat free. Our family of 4,500 colleagues throughout the UK, have recognised us as a Sunday Times Top Best Big Companies’ to work for over a number of years. Family and values is what makes us different, and we are a proud bunch, join us and you too could be proud to be Warburtons.
As HR Assistant you’ll support the HR team with HR related queries, working across the complete employee life-cycle providing a full administration service for all employment related activities.
You’ll provide accurate and timely support on a variety of subjects to include recruitment, attendance, occupational health and performance management issues to include:
- Offers and contracts of employment
- Induction of new starters
- Absence metrics and reporting
- Occupational health and physio scheduling
- Employee data management
Offering guidance and assistance with the recruitment of new team members to join our family whilst ensuring our new family members are given a warm welcome. As well as local projects you’ll have the opportunity to support national HR Initiatives.
Being a member of the Warburtons HR community you’ll be encouraged to foster new ideas and perspectives; we’re going on a journey of innovation and continuous improvement therefore your support is embraced throughout the business.
You’ll have initiative, the ability to make decisions and deliver outcomes in a timely manner due to the pace of our working environment.
Our HR teams work with all areas of the business from Bakery to Board room, it’s important that you have strong communication skills and enjoy working with a diverse workforce.
Ideally you’ll have:
- A desire to work closely as part of a small team
- The confidence to manage stakeholder expectations
- Experience in an administrative role
- The ability to plan and organise a variety of activities
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A driving Licence is desirable
And last and by no means yeast, you will want to know what your bread’s worth:-
- Family time is important to us and we know it will be to you, so you’ll start you on 5 weeks holiday
- Ongoing personal development either sponsored or supported
- Award winning pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Discount Vouchers / products
- Benefits for you and your family for example; bike to work scheme
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'