Hr Assistant, Coalville, Paying circa £18,000
Your new company
My client a leading manufacturing organisation in Leicestershire is looking to recruit an experienced HR Administrator/Assistant to join their HR team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
This is a busy and encompassing HR role duties will include:
- Supporting the Group Resourcing Manager in the recruitment administration roles including progressing candidates as appropriate, arranging interviews and sending Line Managers the appropriate interview templates
- Carry out employment checks for employees including reference chasing
- Production of Contracts, Changes to terms and conditions as advised by HR & Reward Manager
- Maintain accurate HR records for all employees
- Creating and closing "posts" and "positions" once the authorised documentation has been received Contribute to and support with HR projects as directed: such as preparation of the annual Salary Review letters, and Bonus letters and co-ordinating the distribution of Total Reward Statements and Benefits Statements
- Assist the Group Risk Team with pension member communication production/distribution and processing pension application forms
- Input of employee interim and annual PDR ratings as appropriate
- Administer the Long Service Award process
- Process resignations in line with the process and procedures
- Updating contract templates and change of terms templates as required
- Proactively responding to Group requests/queries as appropriate
- Supporting in the annual co-ordination of new employee site visits
- Stationary orders for HR team
- Weekly Movements list for the team
- Organise catering for HR meetings
- Ensure that monthly organisation charts are available on the system at all times
- Processing invoices for payment
- Action HR Stationery request from HRCs (contract folders, benefits leaflets etc)
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this post you have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Highly organised, a strong communicator and attention to detail
- High level of customer orientation and a professional and pleasant manner in dealing with internal and external customers
- A team player who strives to actively help others
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive, self-motivated
- Excel proficiency would be advantageous
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a permanent contract to start ASAP working for a top employer in the area. Excellent benefits upon successfully completing your probation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- HR Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'