The HR Assistant will support the HR Manager in the provision of a high quality, efficient HR
service for the organisation. This is to provide effective support across the HR function with focus on recruitment, employee records and operational HR.
You will need to be proactive and comfortable with written and verbal communication. Previous experience in administration and an enthusiasm for a career in HR would be an advantage.
As a HR Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Support the HR Manager in all HR administration duties
- Ensure the website provides accurate information on vacancies and staff list
- Make any necessary arrangements for visitors such as visitor parking, tours,
lunches, accommodation and reimbursement of expenses, etc.
- Support the HR Manager in checking and processing Disclosure and Barring Service
- Update electronic staff files.
- General filing and shredding.
- Answer and deal with day to day enquiries (both internal and external) in a timely and
- Deal with incoming email, post and other paperwork.
- Assist the HR Manager in the administration of new starters, leavers and variations to
Experience and knowledge needed to become the HR Assistant:
- Be highly organised with excellent administrative skills and able to work harmoniously, efficiently and often under pressure.
- Be flexible, with a 'can-do’ approach and the ability to work independently.
- Have the ability to prioritise and work accurately with attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication skills, particularly in the drafting of correspondence, formal letters and responding to queries.
- Be able to build effective working relationships and work well as part of a busy team.
- Be highly proficient in Word, Outlook, and Excel and ideally have experience of using databases.
- Understand and respect sensitivity of HR information and employee records and ensure confidentiality of all written and verbal communications.
This role is 9-5 Monday to Friday and due to location, you would need your own transport.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'