Our client is looking for an HR Assistant to join their fast paced HR Department. This role is ideal for an experienced HR Administrator looking to broaden their experience into a generalist capacity. Your role as an HR Assistant will include being the first point of contact to employees and managers for HR related queries. Providing support to the HR function covering all aspects of the employee life-cycle.
They are the UK’s leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke, premium, aluminium doors and windows. Established in 2002, they have grown rapidly, and now have multiple offices in the UK as well as a manufacturing facility in Florida.
• Assist with any Employee Relations issues, including attending meetings, taking accurate meeting minutes
• Administering HR related documentation such as preparing employment contracts, contract amendments, updating organisation charts and preparing ad hoc letters
• Assist with handling the recruitment process including posting roles, sifting CVs and coordinating interviews
• Administer the onboarding process with all new starters across the business
• Develop and maintain Sage People HRIS as required
The Ideal HR Assistant:
• Interest in HR and/or studying towards a CIPD qualification
• Strong understanding of HR processes
• Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role
• Methodical, accurate and excellent attention to detail
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage time and tasks efficiently
• Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity and trust within all levels of the business
What They Offer:
By joining the their family, you will have access to their excellent benefits package which includes: subsidised gym membership, 24 days holiday + bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, life cover, access to Wycombe Wanderers FC corporate box on match days, on site car parking and more.
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per Annum + Benefits
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'