A hugely successful family run business who provide prestigious and bespoke products. They have an exciting opportunity for a HR Assistant to join their busy HR Function. Please note the role is based in Princes Risborough and has on site parking.
We are looking for an HR Assistant to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. Your role will be to act as the liaison between HR and our employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of queries. You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources department
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- PC literacy (MS Office, in particular)
- Hands on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Basic knowledge of employment laws
- Excellent organisational skills
- Employee Relations
- General Administration
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'