We are looking for an HR administrator or recent Graduate that's ready to take a step up in their career to an HR Assistant position. This opportunity will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work as part of a small, dynamic team as they develop their skills and HR experience.
The successful candidate will provide a comprehensive, pro-active and personal administrative support service to the HR Team. To enable the smooth running of the HR function and to ensure the HR Team's effectiveness and efficiency through first class administration and organisational support working in close collaboration with other HR Assistant and HR Officers.
This role will see you involved in a wide variety of generalist responsibilities including:
- Onboarding new starters.
- General HR and administrative duties.
- HR information systems and reporting.
- Employee Relations.
- And numerous other HR related tasks.
- The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced environment and be able to offer support to the HR team whilst also working independently.
- Problem solving and research skills to help the team to provide pragmatic solutions and innovate to become a best practice HR function.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate credibly with a broad range of people, including senior management.
Please contact me for more information and we can discuss the team and company in more detail.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'