£23,000 - £27,000
Want to work in a fast-paced environment, gaining a multitude of responsibilities as a HR Assistant?
The company are a market-leading employee benefits, motivations and rewards company who have operated since the 1950's. They offer affordable, solution-based employee benefits products and platforms. They are a collaborative business providing a supportive and sociable environment. They are looking for a HR Assistant to join as soon as possible to cover maternity leave. This role is crucial to the smooth day-to-day running of the business and it will open the door to gaining a broad range of HR experience.
- To maintain constant headcount by managing the end-to-end recruitment cycle so that all departments are running at maximum capacity.
- Ensuring a smooth running of the HR Function by carrying out general HR administration as well as improving HR procedures so that the business is operating to best practice.
- To ensure all employees are motivated and satisfied through assisting with employee survey programmes as well as country-wide programmes so that there is maximum productivity across the business.
- Building relationships and working closely with key stakeholders by working on a number of ad-hoc projects so that changes to the business can be implemented as efficiently as possible.
- Maintaining constant communication throughout the business so that staff remain up-to-date with business activities and changes.
- Having prior HR experience will help you grasp and adapt to the business operations allowing you to hit the ground running quicker.
- Being proficient in Microsoft packages, including Word and Excel will allow you to adapt to the systems and processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to build relationships across the business and with key stakeholders making it easier to assist and resolve any queries.
- With your organisation skills, you will be able to prioritise your workload and work more efficiently in a role that is crucial the business.
Click 'Apply now' if this sounds like the right opportunity for you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'