4 MONTH CONTRACT
Adecco are looking for a HR assistant to work in one of London's top universities
- To advertise professional services job roles using the e-Recruitment system platform.
- To be responsible for administering contracts of employment, contract changes and leaver documentation for Estates Staff.
- To act as the first point of contact for HR queries to the HR Jobs inbox, using initiative to resolve matters independently wherever possible.
- To input new starters and contract changes into the HR system (ResourceLink) within operational KPIs.
- To liaise with customers via email, telephone and in person.
- To operate an efficient, professional and courteous service with a strong focus on excellent customer service, exploring customer needs by asking pertinent questions to provide the customer with the optimum level of service.
- To effectively manage and respond to high volume information requests and queries, providing efficient and accurate responses in line with policy and procedure and within expected standards of service.
- To deal with potentially delicate situations, or with demanding customers, in an appropriate and professional manner, escalating them as appropriate to the HR Operations Manager.
It is vital you have HR experience, if you do not have HR experience you will not be shortlised
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- HR Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'