Who will I be working for?
Based in Oxford .The organisation is a progressive, hard working environment with an academic lean and a business focus, so offers a unique blend and culture. Fabulous benefits are on offer to the right candidate.
What will I be doing?
The main responsibility of this role is to support the HR Team with all administrative functions which may be required,
- Supporting the HR Business Partners with all relevant administration tasks as requested.
- Maintaining and updating the payroll log for UK staff, paying close attention to ensure that the data is accurate and timely
- Responsible for the delivery of monthly recurring tasks and reports to the HR Business Partners and business colleagues
- Responsible for the administration of the content of the HR pages on the Company intranet pages (SharePoint)
- Provide administrative support for the delivery of the HR Board Report on a quarterly basis
- Provide administrative support to the team’s HR Specialists with any project related work which may be required.
- Strive to continuously improve the HR service, all activities to be completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- Answering HR administration and general HR queries in person, by phone and email, with the assistance of the HR team where necessary
- Ensuring the Cascade HRIS system is a 'golden source’ of data for the organisation
- Ensuring all new joiners are converted from the Cascade Recruitment system to personnel records
- Creation, maintenance and storage of hard copy personal files for all employees
- Highlight any discrepancies with HR records to the relevant HR Business Partner and provide support to resolve any issues
- Support the HR Team in periods of high demand
What skills and experience do I need?
- Instinctively supportive with an excellent work ethic
- Excellent, proven administration skills and able to multi task and work to changing deadlines and priorities
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Thorough and methodical
- Excellent, proven ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients both verbally and in writing within both the UK and internationally in a polite, professional manner at all times
- Must be able to use own initiatives, set workload priorities, work well within a team with limited support, able to respond quickly to changing and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Responsive, forward thinking, able to use initiative to identify problems and create solutions before they happen
- Current knowledge of MS Office 365 and intermediate skills in current Word packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Educated to degree level
- Previous working experience of Cascade or other HR information systems
- Previous experience of working within a highly demanding professional / customer services / academic environment
- Experience of SharePoint intranet maintenance
- Experience of working within fast paced teams
Is there anything else I need to know?
This role is offered on a permanent basis. The company offer excellent benefits.
Thank you for contacting Purely! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
- Payroll Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'