Are you immediately available looking or part time work?
If so... Please read on!
Reed Business Support is currently supporting a well established organisation looking for a HR Assistant on a 6 month contract. They're offering very flexible hours for 20 hours a week!
The salary is very attractive offering £18,000 pro-rata!!
Daily duties would include:
• Provision of administrative support within the HR Department.
• Maintenance of hard filing system and paperwork with responsibility for data input, tracking and retrieval of KPI information.
• Supporting the HR Advisor with recruitment activities. This will cover the entire recruitment spectrum from gap analysis, compiling job descriptions, liaising with recruiting bodies, application management and arranging and interviews.
• Support the setup of on-boarding/induction programmes.
• Provide timely KPI reports and dashboards for the HR Manager.
• Help to drive continuous improvement across the HR department.
• Ensure all Admin processes within the department are completed on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Demonstrable experience of working in an HR assistant role in a fast-paced, constantly-changing environment.
• General knowledge in support of HR competencies such as Learning and Development, Employee Relations, HR Information Systems or Talent Acquisition.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'